Why Choose Lark Industries?
Lark Industries is a family owned and operated Australian business and one of the leading suppliers of play and exercise equipment in Australia. Our motto is Play Up Work Out – we encourage people of all age groups to embrace the outdoor environment, to use their imagination, challenge themselves and above all, have fun! With a combined total of over 70 years in the play and sports industries, we have partnered with some of the most experienced European designers and manufacturers, to provide your clients with the latest in exciting, engaging and innovative pieces of outdoor equipment for your projects.
Our partners engage with experts when developing new ranges to provide an authentic and safe experience. We can tailor standard items or develop new designs to suit your brief and budget. We have the ability to use a wide range of materials, suitable for the outdoor environment backed by an industry leading warranty period to give you extra peace of mind.
Sustainability is also an important factor to Lark Industries, and we have made sure our partners reflect our vision for a cleaner environment; using solar power, environmentally friendly technologies, certified materials and recycling waste to power factories are only a few ways of how we help the environment.
Developing safe equipment is our priority; we follow European and Australian standards and can provide independent certification on existing or new designs. Our product ranges are developed to suit all abilities and are catered to a wide age group; ranging from toddlers, children, teenagers, adults and seniors.
There are NO limits, everybody has the right to Play Up and Work Out, so get out there and experience what Lark Industries has to offer!
Designed in collaboration with experts
Our partners employ and engage with experts in their field to design best-in-class recreation solutions. Collaborating with professionals and elite sports men and women gives the user a more authentic experience when using the product. It can assist them with developing new skills, provide a new social interaction platform or even pick up a new hobby!
Some examples include:
- Play: up to fifty years of in-house expertise in design and manufacture
- Parkour: designed with The European Parkour Associations
- Fitness: designed with CrossFit ™ World Champion and a children’s CrossFit ™ instructor
- Street Workout: designed with The Finnish Street Workout Association
- Seniors equipment: designed by physiotherapists
- Street Unit: designed by an ex professional skateboarder
- Fono DJ Station: designed with professional European DJs
Wide range of materials
We are able to offer a wide range of durable high quality materials suitable for the outdoors that will stand the test of time in our harsh environment. We ensure, where possible, that our materials are sourced ethically, have been provided with the correct certification and will be safe to the users of our equipment.
Our materials and coatings will provide you with peace of mind for many years to come.
Materials of manufacture include:
- Stainless steel
- High-Pressure Laminates (HPL)
- Trimax composite
- Steel-reinforced ropes
- Moulded components
- Fasteners made of either stainless steel or hot-dip galvanised
Customised to your exacting needs
We offer you the freedom to either tailor an existing product to your specific requirement or to develop an entirely new and unique solution to your brief from ground up. All we need from you to get started is a brief.
Our partner’s highly skilled and creative designers can work to your specific concepts or alternatively sketch up a proposal to start the conversation. This service is, in most cases, offered free of charge!
Examples, to just name a few, of custom projects could be:
- Creation of a tall play tower made out of timber of perhaps stainless steel or a combination of the two materials;
- An all-inclusive low-to-ground play structure;
- A highly themed play element;
- A custom hill slide or sand and water play ensemble;
- A central play structure for an outdoor public park, shopping centre, school or housing development;
- A custom parkour circuit;
- A skate park for a very narrow space;
- A modified fitness track for adult use;
- A seniors exercise station for a specific target demographic group;
- Or any other specific requirement of yours!
COLLABORATION with our customer base in order to deliver customised or tailored solutions forms a major part of our business today!
It is vital for people of all ages to interact to assist with learning, growth, development and fun, and our products are designed to do just that. We offer a variety of aged interaction activities in the realm of play, exercise and sports.
We want to invite people of all ages – from toddlers to grandparents – to come outside to play, move and spend time together.
Examples of our product design features that deliver multi-generational engagement include:
- Slide widths that cater for adults
- Interactive Sports
- Seniors exercise equipment that double as playground equipment
- Swing seats that allow adults to join in the activity with children
- Balancing equipment for adults and children
- Parkour / Freerunning circuits